Pages

Friday, February 4, 2011

song motivation

If you listen to the wrong music you can kiss your dreams and aspirations good-bye! Inspirational quotations from music can go a long way in helping you reach for your dreams. Feeding your mind the right music is important in your quest to achieve your dreams. It will uplift you and inspire you more than you can imagine.


Listening to the wrong music is dangerous. Don’t get tempted into those sulky, sad “I am a poor man with no luck in the world” kind of music. It will suck your energy away. Once in a while is okay – if you absolutely must!


In particular avoid violent music and music that is degrading to anyone, especially women. You’ve got to be balanced. Don’t do what others are doing. You have a unique mind and for it to function at its best you must feed it the best music.


Now for the inspirational quotations:










I don’t know about his personal life, but his music is great stuff and at times inspiring:

I´m starting with the man in the mirror
I´m asking him to change his ways
And no message could have been any clearer
If you wanna make the world a better place
Take a look at yourself, and then make a change
(Na na na, na na na, na na, na nah)

“Man in the mirror.” - Michael Jackson


You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will live as one

“Imagine” – John Lennon



I decided long ago, never to walk in anyone's shadows
If I fail, if I succeed
At least I live as I believe…


“The greatest Love of all” – Whitney Houston



Persecution you must fear
Win or lose you got to get your share
You've got your mind set on a dream
You can get it though hard it may seem now

Rome was not built in a day
Opposition will come your way
But the harder the battle you see
Is the sweeter the victory, now

“You can get it if you really want” – Jimmy Cliff


I am tempted to put the whole song, but look it up and see for yourself. This has got to be one of the best motivation quotes from a song ever!




No comments: